Here’s how we can work together to have a safe tour experience:
In accordance with governmental guidelines, Bulldog Tours will begin a phased approach to reopening. Here are some of the precautions we’re taking to enhance safety at Bulldog Tours.
Before you arrive:
- Book your tour online and use our contactless check-in as directed in your booking confirmation. We encourage the use of credit, debit and Bulldog Tours gift cards. And if you’d like to tip your guide, ask them about electronic options.
- Bring your favorite mask with you. Everybody’s wearing them these days, including most of our guides. Don’t have one? Don’t worry, we have you covered.
At our office:
- With contactless check-in, you don’t even have to walk in our door to begin your tour. But if you choose to come inside, you’ll notice:
- We’ve installed a safety shield at our front desk.
- We’re following CDC and DHEC guidelines for cleaning, masks, gloves and employee health protocols.
- Social distancing is important - we’ve installed visual reminders to help.
- We’ve made changes to limit crowding in and around our office and on our tours.
While on your walking tour:
- Your tour will be fun & interesting, but don’t get too distracted that you forget to keep a safe distance from your guide and other parties. Our trained guides may offer a reminder if needed.
- Our guides will carry hand sanitizer while touring and those same CDC and DHEC guidelines will go with us too.
- We strongly recommend that guests wear a mask, and they are available for purchase if you need one.