Here’s how we can work together to have a safe tour experience:
In accordance with governmental guidelines, Bulldog Tours will begin a phased approach to reopening. Here are some of the precautions we’re taking to enhance safety at Bulldog Tours.
Before you arrive:
- Book your tour online and use our contactless check-in as directed in your booking confirmation. We encourage the use of credit, debit and Bulldog Tours gift cards. And if you’d like to tip your guide, ask them about electronic options.
At our office:
- With contactless check-in, you don’t even have to walk in our door to begin your tour. But if you choose to come inside, you’ll notice:
- We’ve installed a safety shield at our front desk.
- We’re following CDC and DHEC guidelines for cleaning, masks, gloves and employee health protocols.
- Social distancing is important - we’ve installed visual reminders to help.
- We’ve made changes to limit crowding in and around our office and on our tours.
While on your walking tour:
- Your tour will be fun & interesting, but don’t get too distracted that you forget to keep a safe distance from your guide and other parties. Our trained guides may offer a reminder if needed.
- Our guides will carry hand sanitizer while touring and those same CDC and DHEC guidelines will go with us too.
- We strongly recommend that guests wear a mask, and they are available for purchase if you need one.