Top 10 Decadent Things to do In Charleston
- Purchase the Sword Gates House – $15.9 million.
- Spend a night at Hotel Bennett’s Presidential Suite – $2,378/night.
- Charter a 92’, 1930’s Luxury Yacht, The Innisfail – $1,450/hr.
- Rent out the entire Gibbes Museum of Art and Garden for a private event – $8,000.
- Purchase a Platinum Rolex, from M.P. Demetre Jewelers on King Street – $75,000.
- Head over to Hall’s Chophouse for a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet – $3,800.
- Donate to the International African American Museum – $5 million.
- Book Charleston-native and famed recording artist Darius Rucker to sing at your house – $275,000.
- Walk over to George C Birlant & Company Antiques and bring home a tall clock from 1810, signed “Chippendale & Haig” – $190,000
- Have a one of a kind “Behind The Scenes” tour of the city with resident raconteur John LaVerne – $5,000/person.
Hungry For More?
Join us behind the scenes at some of Charleston's favorite eateries.