Get In Touch
Mission To Share &
Thanks for your interest in Bulldog Tours. Questions? Comments? Let us know how we can help by completing the form below. Or, stop by and see us.
We Are Here18 Anson Street
Charleston, Sc 29401
All About Parking
There are a few precious metered parking spaces throughout the Historic District. They require constant feeding. For our 10 pm tours, meter parking is free. Otherwise, we recommend:
- parking In A Paid Lot.
- park At The Visitors Center And Ride The downtown Area Shuttle (dash).
- park In One Of The Garages Around The city Market.
list Of Nearby Parking Garages
- Charleston Parking
51 Pinckney Street Charleston, SC 29401
- Cumberland Street Garage
82 Cumberland Street Charleston, SC 29401
- Concord/Cumberland Parking Garage
1 Cumberland Street Charleston, SC 29401
Give an incredible history, ghost, or food walking tour of Charleston to someone special. Perfect for holidays, birthdays, date nights, family visits, and special occasions.
Join Our Team
Love Charleston's history, food, culture, people, and places? Join the Bulldog team and work alongside a talented team of professionals who love Charleston like you do and be part of our work to keep it vibrant and unique.
Please send us resume and cover letter describing why you would want to be a part of the Bulldog Tours team.
- Where Do The Tours Meet?
- While our Bulldog Headquarters is at 18 Anson Street, and a few tours do leave from there, not all of of the tours depart from that location. Please check each individual tour page to find out specific meeting instructions.
- How long are your tours?
- Our walking tours range from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours, depending on your tour of choice, and cover about 1 mile. We start on time and stop at various sites along the tour. The city’s sidewalks, weather, and terrain influence the pace. Some buildings we tour are older and require some maneuvering to get through their ADA access routes. If you or a member of your group has a disability, please speak with our staff prior to booking your tour.
- Is Parking Available?
- There are a few precious metered parking spaces throughout the Historic District. They require constant feeding. For our 10 pm tours, meter parking is free. Otherwise, we recommend: 1. Parking in a paid lot. 2. Park at the Visitors Center and ride the Downtown Area Shuttle(DASH). 3. Park in one of the garages around The City Market. List of nearby parking garages.
- What About Rain Or Inclement Weather?
- We present tours rain or shine, unless the conditions are dangerous. Charleston is famous for its summer afternoon passing showers. Feel free to call us at 843-722-TOUR (8687) if you have any concerns.
- Can I Tip My Guide?
- Gratuities are always appreciated, but never expected.
- Where will I find the lowest price for my tour?
- Book Direct on BulldogTours.com or by calling Bulldog Tours HQ and you're guaranteed the lowest price. If you uncover a lower price somewhere deep in the interwebs (including booking fees), we will beat that price.
- what Is The Cancellation Policy?
- If you need to change your tickets, please let us know 24 hours in advance.
- are Restrooms Available?
- Yes, we have a free restroom for your convenience.
- do You Offer Discounts If We Take More than One Tour?
- Yes, you’ll receive a $3 off per person if you take two tours.
- can I Take Photos And/or Video On the Tour?
- Yes, absolutely, and we invite you to share them with us via email, or tag us in them on social media.
- are Your Tours Accessible For People with Disabilities?
- Yes, with advanced notice (two business days), most of our tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven. Explore Charleston's Accessibility Page is a great resource for our visitors with disabilities.
- do You Guarantee The Tours?
- Yes, we want you to be 100% satisfied. Learn more about our Great Tour Guarantee
- What is Bulldog Tours’ perspective on Charleston’s complicated history involving race?
- The history of our 350 year old city is complex, and it’s riddled with difficult, challenging stories. At Bulldog Tours, our priority is a true representation of Charleston's history - leaving it's interpretation to our guests. We believe that telling the authentic story of our history is an important contribution we can make to a better future for our community and beyond.